If you’re trying to have a budget wedding and you’re dealing with a tiny budget of less than $2,999 you might be wondering if it’s even possible to get what you want. You can have a wonderful wedding, even without all the extra money you would like to have. You can have an amazing day, but you might need to make some concessions.
- Start with your venue.
- Since this will take the largest chunk of your budget, it’s critical to find a location that is friendly on the budget, but is also going to be just what you imagined it could be.
- Consider when you have your wedding.
- If you’re trying to create a budget wedding, consider a venue that will allow a luncheon reception, when the food and cost of the location tends to be less expensive.
- Keep the number of guests you invite down.
- While it’s tempting to have all of your closest friends and family come to celebrate your day, it is far more cost effective to keep your reception simple and intimate.
- Choose budget friendly foods.
- A small group can get away with a more extravagant meal for less, but if you’re still pressed for funds, consider keeping the fare simple, and if you have a bar, make it cash.
- Consider that less is more when it comes to decorations and flowers.
- It will not only cost you less, but also help you create an elegant, classy event that you can be proud of.
- Shop for your dress on clearance racks.
- While there are some dresses that are perfect for certain seasons, many of them can be used any time of the year.
- You can score great deals on wedding dresses when you find a great sale at your local bridal shop.
- Also, discontinued styles are often marked way down, so consider this when you’re shopping.
- Prioritize your funds.
- Decide what parts of your wedding will be the most important and where you will spend the largest chunk of money.
- When you know what parts of your big day matter the most to you, you can put more money into that part of it and feel good about your choice.
Ultimately, you can have an amazing budget wedding, even if you’re dealing with less than $2,999.
When you have the right venue and the right priorities, you can enjoy an amazing wedding and put the expenses toward the honeymoon instead.